
Today Aug. 15 is my last day working at Security National. This is very hard for me to leave my working home. I have made very many friends and also two very best friends that are near to my heart. Joy, that is very much like a sister to me by giving me advice, and being there to talk to every morning. We have had many great and wonderful days and we have also shared hard and crapy days. This shout out is for you girl, I love you. And Jenna, new to our work family (at least to me) has brought lots of smiles and awareness of life because of her life trials, I love you too. I hope everyone at Security National will have many more happy days working there.
Peace out. Tiffany
Peace out. Tiffany





1 comment:
Tiff I am going to miss you!! Take care of yourself! I love you tonz!
Post a Comment