Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Christmas!
Christmas is the best! I love it. Ok so we have had the tree up for like weeks now. I love turning on the lights and reading a book or watching a movie. Just makes me happy all over.
Teddy has also found a place by the tree. He is so cute, I want to get him some bells and a hat or something.
Last year we did not have a tree skirt, I don’t know why. I think we just forgot about it. So after Christmas last year I started making a jean Christmas tree skirt. I have never seen one. But I thought it would be cool. I was going for country; I was going to make matching stars and balls to go on the tree. I ran out of pants before I could finish it so I stopped.. Help from the family I finished with their jeans. I’m so proud, looks so good under the tree. Now maybe I will finish the stars and balls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Very Crafty my dear! Your tree is awesome!
The tree skirt looks even better in person. I still absolutely Love that tree. Rick and my Dad kept mentioning how much they liked it last weekend also.
Post a Comment