Thursday, February 12, 2009

Catch up

I have not had a lot of time the last few weeks to update my Blog, so there is something’s I get to write about. The most important Ben is home from his two week trip over seas to Spain and France. He went over for work and extended his stay there with Clint to tour. He said it was the coldest time he has ever been in, and the wind was every strong. He was telling me about a lady at the conference that was picked up by the wind and thrown down to the ground and broke bones. He has been talking about The Louvre Museum, Eiffel Tower, Notre-Dame Cathedral, and so on. I have some pictures.






Birthday shout out
Dallin’s Birthday was Jan 31
Trent Jr’s Birthday was Feb 9
Gage’s Birthday Feb 12

Finishing touches on the house.
We are now able to start finishing touches on the house. One that I have been working on this last week is a rod bar with pictures hanging from it in the entry way. With the saying “Together, we have it all” above the bar.

6 comments:

Kam and Jodie said...

OMG, LOVE the bar! Sooo cute! Good Idea.

Annie and Zeke Smyth said...

I love this!! That is really cute!

Jenna Marie said...

I LOVE that bar!! Where did you get it? SO SO CUTE!!

The Bateman Family said...

So cute! I think it turned out perfect!

The DeLunas said...

Love the frames and the bar. Super cute!

Tiffany and Ben said...

The Bar is from Rod works. i love the place it always has good stuff for a good price.