Thursday, March 5, 2009

Great things happen.

So I have had a lot of great things happen I wanted to blog about.
1- Brianna (coworker) was married on Feb. 13 a lot of the coworkers stopped by to her reception. It was really beautiful and she was drop down dead gorgeous!2- It was Valerie’s Birthday on the 24th, 2 days before mine. So we had her come up and Ben and I made Homemade Noodles with Alfredo, and Baked Chicken. With the Kitchen aid Noodle maker Ben gave me for my birthday. I love it so much thank you baby! Then we watched a chick flick, What happens in Vegas, always makes me laugh. 3- My Birthday, Chelsea and Ashley (coworkers) detailed my desk with balloons, streamers and ribbons. Jane brought me a balloon bouquet, Tara Put up a big Happy Birthday sign that you can see across the room and also brought in Lunch for all of us. And the new cook in the office Brianna Made a cake for me. (Chocolate cake with butter cream icing) pictures to be posted later today. 4- Received a birthday card from mom and dad, then we talked for a little bit.
5- Also that Day Valerie, Rick and Mickie come in to see me at work. They Had a HUGE Balloon Bouquet too with Chocolate dipped cinnamon bears. Mmmm. Mickie was dead asleep till I told her I had cake! She was wide awake after that.
6- Valerie and I went shopping at bought some jeans and shoes! Love them. Then we went to lunch at Macaroni grill, I had their soup and salad it was really good.
7- That night we got a new matter for our bed delivered. It has been over 3 months since we moved the old bed down stairs. So Ben’s big beautiful Bed he made in high school is now up in our room. And I have been working on our Comforter for it. Also the shower is finished, and when you take a shower the tiles smell like when stones. It is very relaxing.
8- Clint and Alicia come up and we made homemade ravioli, it turned out really good.