Friday, March 13, 2009

Whether you tend a garden or not, you are the gardener of your own being!
One thing Ben and I look forward to in summer is our garden. Last year we did not have one. So we have been planning and getting ready to put in a garden where we now live. Yea, I’m so excited.

5 comments:

Annie and Zeke Smyth said...

I'm SO JEALOUS!! I really want a garden bad, but we dont have room in our yard for one.

Kam and Jodie said...

Time to update?? yeah?

Emily said...

I'm totally impressed! I hope to have a garden someday! Tiffany, totally remembered that your birthday is the same day as Max was born! I remember a lot of my friends birthdays growing up! Anyway, it is a great day!

Annie and Zeke Smyth said...

TIFF!!! What is new with you guys?!?!? It is time to update this sucker!

Tweedle Dee said...

Tiffany did you forget about us here?! Post something new with pictures!!!