Here is the short story;
Anyway when Ben was taking out the sprinkler he hit a Black cable. So we called blue stakes and have them mark where the cables are and what they are for. There are 5 lines a foot apart running down the middle of our garden. That’s no good. For the next few days I call the company’s to see how we can have them moved. Here is something new I learned, those company’s own an easement of our land and they do not have to move them. If they were not going to move them Ben was. Well not move them but bury them deeper. Let’s just say that Ben dug and dug till he had a trench 5 feet down. Then come the fun part, finding a way to get dirt into the back yard. Tim and Jenn helped us. We took down the fence and drove his truck into the back yard. By the 5th load I was ready to have someone bring us dirt. We had a truck bring 15 yards of dirt to the house and dump it on the drive way. The problem was still there. How to get dirt into the back? Shovels are great but man are they slow. After the 1st truck load I gave up! Ben rented a Bobcat and in 2 hours moved all the dirt into the back yard. We finished building the wall around the dirt and planted. It is in 2 months later then what we wanted, but done.





3 comments:
Yay, you posted!!!! That sucks girl but your garden looks awesome!!! All your hard work payed off!
I thought you two fell off the face of the earth it has been forever your garden looks great!!!
Your garden is beautiful! I am glad you two have come so far together! Love you.
Post a Comment