I went camping with Tim and Jenn. Jenn told me she was taking me for my Anniversary because Ben was out of town. We went to Fillmore, to the Lava caves. They were very hard to find. The 1st day we drove around for a good 5 hours looking for them. When we were driving around we saw a group of people walking around a hill so we stopped to see what they were doing and if they knew were the caves were. They did not know where they were, their group was looking for Sun Stones. Sun stones look like broken glass. They are very beautiful yellow gemstones, which are protective and for good luck. So Jenn and I gathered some.
Also we drove and found a sand flat Tim went crazy on it and I thought we were going to get stuck. After we stopped at a safe place, we played in the sand with the dogs. 
Even though we did not find the caves we had a lot of fun. The next day we found a map at a gas station and found the caves. They were really cool one went on forever but it was too dark to see and I did not want to crawl throw them with no light. It was very funny to watch teddy, he is a really good climber because in can fit in between the rocks. He was also fast and would go find a shady spot and lay down and wait for us. 
At the gas station they also said there were hot-pots around we could not find them so we went back to camp and sat in the river. It was so cold.
Also we drove and found a sand flat Tim went crazy on it and I thought we were going to get stuck. After we stopped at a safe place, we played in the sand with the dogs.





3 comments:
I want to go to the Lava caves so bad. We have never made it out there. Teddy is getting so big. Glad you had fun.
Wow the pictures look like it was tons of fun! I want a sun stone. They look beautiful! Cute little Teddy Bear. It's funny to see him with all those big dogs!
I miss Teddy so much. Its good to see him out there with you and hike like a mountain goat! Lava Caves looks like fun.
Post a Comment