Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Good News.
Ben started tearing out the upstairs bathroom over the weekend. This is the last bathroom that needs to be worked on. Everything was BLUE. Don’t get me wrong I love blue BUT I don’t think it works with toilets and tubs.

Everything is out. Thanks to the help of Clint and his Bro Rob. The 3 of them took out the big heavy Blue tub and put it by the side of the house. I don’t know how Ben and I are going to get rid of it. All of that will be taken care of in time. Anyway I plan on painting tonight so the walls will be ready or maybe that was the laundry room that I’m painting. I don’t remember. Anyway it is on its way to being finished. =) 
Also we picked our beans and peas for the first time yesterday they were getting so big. And we had them for dinner; they were so sweet and tender. The garden is doing very well for the 1st year.
Our tomato plants are getting so tall. Some are almost as tall as me. As see by Jenn. And Ben did a good job on the wall. I can’t wait for the yard to be finished.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Wow, check out those plants! you always did have the gift of the green thumb!
Yay, the blue bathroom is getting made-over!! Looks like tons of fun!!! Your garden looks amazing! My tomato plants look richly green & have a lot of blossoms on them & I was told u have to remove most of them to get tomato's to grow. I haven't taken any off but I still don't have any tomato's, that I can see. Any pointers would be helpful!!!
Your garden looks GREAT! I'm so happy you are blogging again!
Post a Comment