Tuesday, November 24, 2009

A Beautiful Summer.

I know it has been along time for me since I updated my Blog.
Catching up, this summer was great, I’m wishing it was still here. Ben and I spent so time at our favorite vacation spot with our family at Lake Powell. We have talked many times about this, and this is our number one spot we love going every year. Ben was working very hard on wake boarding. He was getting pretty good. Hopefully next year he will get to ride some more, it is fun to watch him.
We also had the opportunity of going boating with Ben’s friend/co-work Dave; he was giving Ben some advice on wake boarding and also kicking butt on the tubes. It amazes me that Ben has no fear to try new things.
I learned how to shot a Gun. I know that is big for me because I have always been scared of them. I’m not ready to get my own but now I know how to handle one.
For some big news we finished our last bathroom YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! =)
It was the biggest and we had to get it done fast for an appraisal. This means we have one more room to remodel in the house and a lot of finish work in the rooms. Having a house is a never ending story but we love it and Ben is wonderful when it comes to dedications to work on it. I don’t even have to ask. He still has time to help out family with their tile jobs. He spent days with Jason on there basement. It looks amazing, hard work always pays off.
Ben has been traveling a lot this summer to name a few places he has gone, San Francisco, three times.(His favorite place to work. To tell the truth he hates going there it is cold. And you know pride week.) New Orleans, New York, Phoenix, Orlando, Kansas city, and Vegas.

No comments: