Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Fall

Halloween was Great!
Jenn and I had a family party planned with games for the kids and adults. Last year we had a game called guess what body part this is. And well it was very funny. This year was the same but with bugs. We did not get to play many games because everyone was catching up which was still very fun. And everyone dressed up. I even had Ben dressed for the pictures. Thanks again Jenn you’re the best!

Baby Sitting for Janae and Jason for 10 days.
I had all 4 of their kids while they were on a cruise and Ben was in AZ. I know what you are thinking I was crazy for agreeing to babysit, but I had a lot of fun. The kids were really good and we had a lot planned. The big thing was painting. I love to paint and it is quite and easy. I have wooden shapes for them to paint then when that was done I had them make a picture using the shapes they painted. they also liked homemade pizza night. I had the dough ready and they made there own. they rolled it and topped it with what they wanted. they liked it so much they wanted pizza the next night. The Best part for me was watching them sit by the oven and watching their pizza cook. they thought it was the coolest thing. They ate so well we did not have leftovers both nights. Saturday before I left I took them to Chuck e Cheese and for Ice cream. I think the kids had a good time and I really enjoyed getting to know them better.

Thanksgiving.
I can't wait. Ben and I are going to my mom and dads. My parents just moved into their new house. Then this weekend we are going to Vegas. Ben has to work and well I get to lay out by the pool and spend the nights with him. I just love spending time with my husband he is amazing and I'm grateful I have him in my life. I love you so much baby.

No comments: