Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Halloween.
Last Friday was Halloween. I was Snow whites evil step mom, the witch. I went to Demi’s class and helped with her party. I made kids cry. Then I threw a party at my house for my family. (Almost my entire family, I’m sorry the rest could not come.) Jenn and Tim helps with dinner and games, they made homemade noodles for chicken noodle soup. Jenn and Demi decorated the house. It was so good. Steve gave corn chowder; we also had chicken tortilla soup and rolls. Val and Rick brought a Vegetable Tray, Janae and Jason, Cynthia and Craig gave candy for prizes. John and Nancy gave apples for games. Tara made cupcakes, witches brew and Carmel popcorn. It was crazy fun! Jodie, Clint and Alicia came too, they are family.



We had a guessing game with food to resemble body parts it was so funny watching their faces touch the food, like it was real. (It still making me smile thinking about it.) The kids made witches out of cupcakes and we watched Monster House. After the party we played guitar hero world tour. Well I had a blast I hope everyone had a great Halloween.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
that looks like it was tons of fun!
Post a Comment