Monday, November 24, 2008

The last Week!

We Drove down to Nana’s house in San Diego for her 80th birthday party. The Drive was not too bad; I watched movies with Alyssa on my lap top. When we arrived at nana’s house we spent some time meeting with family. Most was family I did not know. So I helped with meals and clean up to pass the time. I did some puzzles, colored, and watched TV when I was not cooking. It was fun just sitting around taking it easy. Nana looked so happy with all of us in town. I wish she lived a little closer so we could spend more time with her. Ben and I love her so much. But good news she has lots of friends that take care of her and she takes care of them!
The Party was a lot of fun. We went to a little Italian Restaurant, had good food and good company. The great grand kids sang to Nana and we all sang happy birthday. It was sad when we packed up and drove home.
When Ben and I where home we worked on the yard and the house. The house is coming along and looks better and better the more we do.
I can’t wait for thanksgiving because Christmas is after that. Ben and I love Christmas. We already have our tree up and we are working on getting Ben’s village up. If you have not seen his village you are missing out it is way big and cool. He started building a ski lift that moves. Well have to get back to work. hope to post some pic''s when I get home.

No comments: