So my week has been really crappy.
One- I had to go to work.
Two- My purse was stolen out of my shopping cart, when I was putting my groceries in my car. I lost a lots of money and lots of memories. =.( The police said that they may use my id's for fraud.
Three- Went to get a new license, and did not pass my eye test. I have to go back with glasses.
Four- Teddy and Zia got out and rolled in poo. They stink, so bad!
With the way this week is going, you may want to stay away. Something bad might happen to you. I'm just hoping that I don't break any bones, and there are no car problems. (we are driving to California.)
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Tiffany, that really sucks! :( I am soo sorry. Let us know if there is anything we can do. That was a cute purse too :(
So sorry babe! I hope your weekend goes way better than the week. Love you!
Tiffany, I'm so sorry! why does everything have to blow up at once.
Post a Comment