Tuesday, January 6, 2009

About time!

It’s the New Year and I’m already behind. So Ben and I have been working very hard on the house and are planning to have carpet laid this weekend. We have textured and painted the 3 bedrooms upstairs and the living room. Ben has made a bigger door for the master bed room so we can fit Ben’s BIG bed he made in high school. For anyone that was not seen it you are missing out. It is the best bed I have ever seen. Anyway back to the house the master bathroom is finished it only took 4 days and 20 drill bits to hang the shower door.
The living room looks so big with everything out of it and the blinds down.
This is the new doorway to the master bedroom. Ben also had to add wood flooring it looks really good.
Teddy even helped me tape the rooms before I painted. He took the rolls of tape from me and would run around the house. I don't know how he could see but he did not run into anything.
In high school I wanted a change in my room so Ben helped me stamp a border. Looking at it now I don't know how mom could stand it, but this is the last time you can see our work. Memories!

1 comment:

Jenna Marie said...

Thats so exciting! I cant wait to see it. You have to post pictures when you get it all done.