Sunday, January 11, 2009

Yea for us! We have carpet.

Friday night Ben, Clint and I worked very hard to get the house ready for carpet on Saturday. Pulling up the old and cleaning and make the floor so it did not make noise. Saturday morning we had carpet laid in like 3 hours to lay 3 bedrooms and a living room. Last time it took them 8 hours to lay 3 rooms and a hall way. And it looks really good. Then we spent most the day cleaning the house. We still have a lot to clean up and organize. Now we just need to finish the molding so we can put our room back to order.


1 comment:

Kam and Jodie said...

TIFFANYY!!! AHHHH! Look how nice your house is looking! I can't wait to come down and see it. I am going to rub my bare feet on it...yup...probably the best feeling in the world is feet on new carpet :)