Saturday, September 20, 2008
Ben’s Home.
Hooray Ben is home! It was a very long week with out him, Work has been, well, Work. We have had a lot of visitors this week, so trying to stay busy while they were here was not much fun.

Last Wednesday was Bunco, it is always fun getting together with the girls. It was Jenna’s Turn to host but we had it at my house. Angie has moved back to Utah so she is now back in our Bunco group. She has Good news, she is Pregnant. That reminds me I don’t know if I have let everyone know but Joy my friend is also expecting. It was so good to see them all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
That really was so much fun!! Thanks for letting me borrow your house, Your the BEST!!
oh boy were we HOT I cant wait till we dresss up again i missed you guys im so glad that i am back you dont even realize and we all need to get togther the 3 of us again like old times with or with out our husbands
I love those pictures! Get ready Halloween is right around the corner! Lobe you:)
Post a Comment