The last time I made Pizza was for Angies and Blakes going away party. Joy, Bryan, Angie, Blake, Jodie, and Kameron we need to do another pizza night. That was so much fun.The games were really fun too.(Remember Jodie doing the stingray or at least I think that is what it was.) Jenna you and Dustin can come too.
Monday, September 29, 2008
Monday Night Pizza.
It has been along time since we had a pizza night, mostly because I like making it with friends. As you can see Ben and I love lots of toppings.



The last time I made Pizza was for Angies and Blakes going away party. Joy, Bryan, Angie, Blake, Jodie, and Kameron we need to do another pizza night. That was so much fun.The games were really fun too.(Remember Jodie doing the stingray or at least I think that is what it was.) Jenna you and Dustin can come too.
The last time I made Pizza was for Angies and Blakes going away party. Joy, Bryan, Angie, Blake, Jodie, and Kameron we need to do another pizza night. That was so much fun.The games were really fun too.(Remember Jodie doing the stingray or at least I think that is what it was.) Jenna you and Dustin can come too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
I totally agree...I ♥ Pizza Nights! The stingray was fabulous! They should make that into a dance move.
Thanks for the invite, just let us know.
Hey girl! hope you had fun making pizza, it looks so good!
You copy and paste to your blog and fill in your own answers.
Post a Comment