Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Romano's Macaroni Grille Penne Rustica

This is Ben's new favorite dish. I am wanting to make it. I hope it is not to hard.
Penne Rustica
GRATINATA SAUCE
3 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoons minced garlic
3 tablespoons marsala wine
2 cups heavy cream
1 cup grated parmesan cheese
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup chicken broth
1 tablespoon cornstarch
1 tablespoon Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard
2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon minced fresh thyme
1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
1 lb penne rigate, cooked
12 medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
2 skinless chicken breasts
1/2 cup about 2 ounces thick-sliced prosciutto, chopped
TOPPING
3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
1 1/2 teaspoons paprika
GARNISH
12 sliced pimientos
4 sprigs rosemary

If you want Directions for this meal please email me.

3 comments:

Kam and Jodie said...

Looks Tasty!!

Annie and Zeke Smyth said...

Hey! Do you like Zucchini bread? I found the BEST RECIPE for it!

C Mackay said...

Yum! I'm going to have to try and make it.