Tuesday, September 2, 2008

This weekend I was going down to my Parents house in Hurricane. But Ben's family had a lot going on, so my trip was canceled for another time. We had one baptism, a baby blessing, and two birthdays. The weekend before this was Cheree and Ryan’s baby’s birthday, Garrett I missed it. I thought it was the 28th of Aug but I was wrong it was the 24th.(There goes my new years resolution to call my family on their b-day’s, thinking back I did call my mom a day late because I was off a in my head I thought it was the 26th of July but it was the 27th mom corrected me. =( sorry mom.)

Anyway about this weekend Saturday Violet had her Baptism she was so cute. The same day her cousin Jaede was baptized. Ben and I were very happy for them both. Saturday Tuscany Turned 4 years old, she was so excited to tell me it was her Birthday she is such a sweetheart! Janae had asked if I could help watch the kids during the baptism. (Mostly their new baby Tripp) Well… everyone that did not see me on a regular occurrence thought that Tripp was mine. Coming and saying “I didn’t know you had a baby.” To set the record straight I did not have a baby, and I’m not pregnant. Sorry.

No comments: